Your Cart is Currently Empty
Leupold’s high performance DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) engine with advanced infrared laser technology provides faster measurements with increased accuracy. Featuring TGR and Club Selector, which can be disabled for tournament play, this ergonomically designed GX-2c provides ranging information and club recommendations based on personal hitting strength, slope, and current environmental conditions. The intelligent Flag Lock Technology identifies the pin from the obstacles around it, like trees and bushes, and uses the information to accurately locate and lock on to the pin. PinHunter 3 technology increases the pulse rate of the rangefinder which ignores user movement to identify the pin, while the audible Prism Lock lets you know you’re locked on target.
- Delivers the true distance to the flag by incorporating elevation changes and atmospheric conditions with True Golf Range (TGR) technology
- Flag Lock identifies the pin from the obstacles around it, like trees and bushes, and uses the information to accurately locate and lock on to the pin
- Prism Lock provides screen alerts when the rangefinder locks onto the prism, instantly displaying the distance, and speeding up the pace of play
- Makes club recommendations based on your normal striking distances and the TGR of your shot. It’s like having your own caddie who knows your every shot
- Delivers fast, accurate readings with our Digitally eNhanced Accuracy (DNA) ranging engine
- PinHunter 3 eliminates false readings caused by background obstacles like bushes and trees, making zeroing-in on the flag fast and easy
- Scan Mode gives multiple quick readings in one easy sweep with the press of a button the GX-2c continuously updates with laser-accurate ranges making it easy to plot your strategy off the tee
All our orders are processed within 24 hours and have an average shipping time of 5 to 8 business days.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation some orders maybe delayed. If you order is affected by this we will be in touch asap.